General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Effective date: February 27, 2021
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Apply to Sweden needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Apply to Sweden permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Apply to Sweden legitimate interests
- Apply to Sweden needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Contant us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to control the data we have collected from you.